How do I get started?
Getting started is the same for most of the APIs.
- Choose the product or products you want to integrate into your external application(s) and get the appropriate user accounts for the product(s).
- If you do not already have one, sign up for a LogMeIn account. You can do this on the GoToDevelopers site.
- Create an OAuth client on the GoToDevelopers site. The client links the product, the product user account, and your GoTo Developers account.
- Review how the product works, the available API calls and resources, and establish your development environment. We provide Postman collections and environments if you want to use Postman as your development environment.
- First time through for each client, you will authenticate your client obtain an access token.
- Make API requests against product resources.
- How much do the LogMeIn APIs cost?
- How do I get started?
- How do I get support for the APIs?
- Can I access more than one product API?
- What are the rate limits for the APIs?
- How to login or create a developer account
- How to create an OAuth client
- How to obtain an access token
- How to obtain and use refresh tokens
- How to use Postman API collections
- GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToConnect API to fetch Account Users and Lines
- Date and time conventions
- Paging, Sorting & Filtering Output
- OAuth Migration Guide
- Direct Login Migration
- Migrating from GoToConnect to LogMeIn Authentication API
- Java SDK
- .NET SDK
- SDK License Agreement