What are the rate limits for the APIs?
During application development the default rate limit is 100 calls per second per application, 10 calls per second per method, and a total of 500 calls per day.
When you are ready to go live with your app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to increase the value to a production rate. This rate will be upper than the one that you get by default.
- How much do the LogMeIn APIs cost?
- How do I get started?
- How do I get support for the APIs?
- Can I access more than one product API?
- What are the rate limits for the APIs?
- How to login or create a developer account
- How to create an OAuth client
- How to obtain an access token
- How to obtain and use refresh tokens
- How to use Postman API collections
- GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToConnect API to fetch Account Users and Lines
- How to create, update and delete Account Users via Admin API
- Screen Pop Tutorial
- Date and time conventions
- Paging, Sorting & Filtering Output
- OAuth Migration Guide
- Direct Login Migration
- Java SDK
- .NET SDK
- SDK License Agreement