What are the rate limits for the APIs?
During application development the default rate limit is 100 calls per second per application, 10 calls per second per method, and a total of 500 calls per day.
Production limits are set after your application is reviewed and approved for production use. To request higher rate limits please contact email@example.com.
Include in your email a description of your application including:
- Application purpose and use
- Anticipated number of product accounts supported
- Anticipated number of daily or monthly users
- Application architecture / language
- Screenshots of the integration
We will contact you to schedule a demo of your application prior to approving production data rates.
- How much do the LogMeIn APIs cost?
- How do I get started?
- How do I get support for the APIs?
- Can I access more than one product API?
- What are the rate limits for the APIs?
- How to login or create a developer account
- How to create an OAuth client
- How to obtain an access token
- How to obtain and use refresh tokens
- How to use Postman API collections
- GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToConnect API to fetch Account Users and Lines
- How to create, update and delete Account Users via Admin API
- Date and time conventions
- Paging, Sorting & Filtering Output
- OAuth Migration Guide
- Direct Login Migration
- Java SDK
- .NET SDK
- SDK License Agreement