How do I get support for the APIs?
Support for API-related issues crosses several domains and processes. In general:
- For authentication issues, see issues list below, and if the problem persists, email email@example.com
- To raise throughput rate limits, see Raising rate Limits
- For product-related issues, contact GoTo product support
- For Single-Sign On (SSO) development and integration issues, submit the Support request template
- For API-specific issues, submit the Support request template
Most support issues are related to authentication. We suggest going through the authentication steps at least 3 times if you run into errors. Each time, start with a new OAuth client, and read the documentation. Important issues that often get missed are:
- Maintain a file of all inputs and outputs as you proceed through authentication. This enables you to review your steps later on.
- The access token 'principal' must be the same person that is logged into the application.
- When in doubt, copy and paste the cURL examples provided. Modify these as the basis for your own testing.
- How do I get started?
- How to create a developer account
- How to create an OAuth client
- How to obtain an OAuth access token
- How to obtain an OAuth access token (in Node.js)
- How to Obtain and Use Refresh Tokens
- How to use GoToConnect API to fetch account users and lines
- How to create, update and delete account users via Admin API
- Call events screen pop tutorial
- Send SMS tutorial
- How to use Voice Admin APIs
- How to create a channel and receiving notifications from GoTo services
- How to subscribe to and get call events
- Fetching Call Events Reports
- GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToWebinar webhooks
- Java SDK
- .NET SDK
- Direct login migration
- How to use Postman API collections
- How much do the GoTo APIs cost?
- How do I get support for the APIs?
- Rate Limiting