Every day thousands of developers make requests to the GoTo APIs. To help manage the volume of these requests, limits are placed on the number of requests that can be made. These limits help us provide the reliable and scalable API that our developer community relies on. Each API has a maximum number of requests that can be made in a given time interval. When this limit is reached, an error is returned. The error response with return a
429 HTTP status code. Rate limits are applied per API.
The maximum number of requests that can be made to the API is determined by the rate limit. Limits are applied to all API endpoints. If you exceed the limit, you will receive a
429 HTTP status code.
|default||10 requests per second|
Custom Rate Limits
If these rate limits are not sufficient for your application, you can request a custom rate limit. To request a custom rate limit, please contact email@example.com. Including information about your application; its client ID, your use case, and the maximum number of requests you expect to make per second.
- How do I get started?
- How to create a developer account
- How to create an OAuth client
- How to obtain an OAuth access token
- How to obtain an OAuth access token (in Node.js)
- How to Obtain and Use Refresh Tokens
- Migrating to New Token Retrieval with authentication.logmeininc.com
- How to use GoToConnect API to fetch account users and lines
- How to create, update and delete account users via Admin API
- Call Events Screen Pop Tutorial
- Send SMS tutorial
- How to use Voice Admin APIs
- How to create a channel and receiving notifications from GoTo services
- How to subscribe to and get call events
- Fetching Call Events Reports
- GoTo Connect APIs Host Migration
- GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToWebinar webhooks
- What API information is available for GoToMyPC?
- How to Setup an Integration with Central
- How to Setup an Integration with Rescue
- Java SDK
- .NET SDK
- Direct login migration
- How to use Postman API collections
- How much do the GoTo APIs cost?
- How do I get support for the APIs?
- Rate Limiting