The integration of third-party applications with the GoTo products can be greatly accelerated and simplified with the use of language or framework specific Software Development Kits (SDKs) which expose the API calls as functions in the target language or framework.
NOTE: The SDKs do NOT support:
- GoToAssist Service Desk
- GoToAssist Remote Support
- GoToAssist Corporate
Each API call in the SDKs is a standalone call that can be integrated directly in your code. The SDKs will be regenerated each time the included API calls are updated allowing external developers to easily incorporate the revised calls without modifying code. These SDKs will significantly simplify most RESTful API implementation projects for the GoTo products, and reduce maintenance.
To get started pick your language of choice on the left menu under SDKs and download the respective binary or source archives. Please read through the accompanying documentation and README files for specific instructions. If you face any problems or have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How much do the LogMeIn APIs cost?
- How do I get started?
- How do I get support for the APIs?
- Can I access more than one product API?
- What are the rate limits for the APIs?
- How to login or create a developer account
- How to create an OAuth client
- How to obtain an access token
- How to obtain and use refresh tokens
- How to use Postman API collections
- GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToConnect API to fetch Account Users and Lines
- How to create, update and delete Account Users via Admin API
- Date and time conventions
- Paging, Sorting & Filtering Output
- OAuth Migration Guide
- Direct Login Migration
- Java SDK
- .NET SDK
- SDK License Agreement