The integration of third-party applications with the GoTo products can be greatly accelerated and simplified with the use of language or framework specific Software Development Kits (SDKs) which expose the API calls as functions in the target language or framework.
NOTE: The SDKs do NOT support:
- GoToAssist Service Desk
- GoToAssist Remote Support
- GoToAssist Corporate
Each API call in the SDKs is a standalone call that can be integrated directly in your code. The SDKs will be regenerated each time the included API calls are updated allowing external developers to easily incorporate the revised calls without modifying code. These SDKs will significantly simplify most RESTful API implementation projects for the GoTo products, and reduce maintenance.
To get started pick your language of choice on the left menu under SDKs and download the respective binary or source archives. Please read through the accompanying documentation and README files for specific instructions. If you face any problems or have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
- How do I get started?
- How to create a developer account
- How to create an OAuth client
- How to obtain an OAuth access token
- How to obtain an OAuth access token (in Node.js)
- How to Obtain and Use Refresh Tokens
- How to use GoToConnect API to fetch account users and lines
- How to create, update and delete account users via Admin API
- Call events screen pop tutorial
- Send SMS tutorial
- How to use Voice Admin APIs
- GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToWebinar webhooks
- Java SDK
- .NET SDK
- OAuth migration guide
- Direct login migration
- How to use Postman API collections
- How much do the GoTo APIs cost?
- How do I get support for the APIs?
- Rate Limiting