How do I get started?
Getting started is the same for most of the APIs.
- Choose the product or products you want to integrate into your external application(s) and get the appropriate user accounts for the product(s).
- If you do not already have one, sign up for a GoTo account. Look how to do it here.
- Create an OAuth client. A client is required to get an access token to call our APIs.
- Review how the product works, the available API calls and resources, and establish your development environment. We provide Postman collections if you want to use Postman as your development environment.
- How do I get started?
- How to create a developer account
- How to create an OAuth client
- How to obtain an OAuth access token
- How to obtain an OAuth access token (in Node.js)
- How to Obtain and Use Refresh Tokens
- How to use GoToConnect API to fetch account users and lines
- How to create, update and delete account users via Admin API
- Call events screen pop tutorial
- Send SMS tutorial
- How to use Voice Admin APIs
- GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToWebinar webhooks
- Java SDK
- .NET SDK
- OAuth migration guide
- Direct login migration
- How to use Postman API collections
- How much do the GoTo APIs cost?
- How do I get support for the APIs?
- Rate Limiting